Sunday, October 4, 2009

41w1d, C-Section tomorrow...in theory.

The eviction date is for tomorrow. I was running around all day getting the last bits finished that I needed to get done and wouldn't you know it...OW~ That was a contraction pain, oh and a few minutes later? YIKES, there is another one. Crap.

Oh, but the fun continues. I call my doula and put her on alert about what is going on and she says OK but then she calls me back about an hour later...."Uh Cindy, I have another mommy in labor and don't know if I am going to be able to make it for you tonight or tomorrow morning. My backup doula is sick so here is the number of another doula that you have never met ever in your life but she will come for C-Section support stuff." Oh, ok. So granted I am over a week late but DAMN!

So, I am having some disorganized contractions, baby is moving around fine and I am supposed to call at 6am to make sure that there is room at the inn. That is unless this contraction thing turns into something real.

No comments:

Post a Comment